[Gambas-user] Label.Adjust

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Wed Dec 29 11:24:42 CET 2010

sorry Benoit i send you wrong project

here it is the corect, but it is not something special.

the code is

---------
PUBLIC SUB Form_Open()

 PRINT Label1.Height
 PRINT Label1.Width
 Label1.Text = " This is a looooooooong text, sghssgh fshsfg dfg fdg sad
gfsda asdg sd"
 Label1.Adjust
 PRINT Label1.Height
 PRINT Label1.Width

 END
---------

in my machine with ubuntu 10.04 i get

117
72

19
72

On Wed, 2010-12-29 at 10:07 +0100, Benoît Minisini wrote:

> > > Which GUI do you use? What is the source code?
> >
> > the code is
> >
> > ----------------
> > PUBLIC SUB Form_Open()
> >
> > Label1.Text = " This is a looooooooong text, sghssgh fshsfg dfg fdg sad
> > gfsda asdg sdg "
> > Label1.Adjust
> >
> > END

> > i use these componets, gb.form, gb.gui on ubuntu 10.04
> >
> > see pictures for design and running mode.
>
> Please can you send the project?

Demosthenes Koptsis.