[Gambas-user] Label.Adjust

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Tue Dec 28 19:53:08 CET 2010

On Tue, 2010-12-28 at 16:59 +0100, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> > In wiki says
> >
> > Adjusts the Label dimensions to its contents.
> >
> > But in my tests only the height dimension is adjusted.
> >
> > The width dimension is not adjusted properly for a long text.
>
> Which GUI do you use? What is the source code?

the code is

PUBLIC SUB Form_Open()

Label1.Text = " This is a looooooooong text, sghssgh fshsfg dfg fdg sad
gfsda asdg sdg "
Label1.Adjust

END

i use these componets, gb.form, gb.gui on ubuntu 10.04

see pictures for design and running mode.

Demosthenes Koptsis.