[Gambas-user] Did anyone have a script to record webcame picture in video files

firman firman.isb at ...626...
Mon Dec 27 01:36:10 CET 2010

ok.. i'll try to make source archieve, i really need faster for finishing my
project, not just a record but i must try to make this program can open in
browser too, but my close target now is a recorded... i'll send u a source
archive after i reinstall my ubuntu and my gambas.. thanks..