[Gambas-user] Gambas RC

Mike mike.crean at ...1940...
Fri Dec 24 09:36:14 CET 2010

Hi All,

I have uploaded a YouTube video (search for 4401 iphone or use this link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ0Tbu4BZIc ) showing a Gambas
application on my Samsung N150 note book with Ubuntu Lucid. This is
sitting in and controlling my 7 ¼” miniature locomotive. It is
controlled from the club server and my iphone 4 over a Wi-Fi connection.
The severs Wi-Fi USB adapter is connected to a 9 db whip mounted about 4
mts above the club room giving coverage out to about a 500 mt radius.

Enjoy.
A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Best Regards
Mike