[Gambas-user] Did anyone have a script to record webcame picture in video files

firman firman.isb at ...626...
Fri Dec 24 09:11:57 CET 2010

i've tried to open my file using right click than select using archieve
mounting after that use explore to open the drive archieve.. nothing wrong,
i could copy my files normally... How about  u Mr. Jusi?? could u opened my
archieve files? if no, i'll reinstall my ubuntu and gambas3...