[Gambas-user] IsFloat

Tue Dec 21 18:18:22 CET 2010

I was wondering if some (definitely not all!) of IsXXX functions should have
different names, example SafeForXXX or similar?
That would describe their new functionality better.
Example, IsNull really tells if value Is Null or not (so IsNull is good
name), but IsFloat tells only if value is safe to interpret as float.
So it doesn't really say if value *Is Float* or not.

What do you think?

Jussi