[Gambas-user] painting graph to image continuously

wally wally at ...2037...
Sat Dec 18 09:08:17 CET 2010

On Friday 17 December 2010 23:36:37 Fabien Bodard wrote:

> >> I'm talking about a full project (the tar.gz of the project created by
"make
> >> source archive" in the IDE menu). I don't find it...
> >>
> >> --
> >> Benoît Minisini

> > Benoit,
> >
> > here i attached a ptoject where should be immediately clear what's my
problem.

> do you imagine the space an image take in memory ?

Fabian,

yes, you are right, this may be a problem.
I will try to collect the data as short as possible in a data-array
and display always only the graph of a segment of this array.
Your DemoGraph was helpful to see how the _draw event is
used and i'll try this way too.
But for now i would like to know how the DrawingArea.Resize
works internally and why there are differences in GB2 and GB3.

wally