[Gambas-user] How many is too many in GB3?

Fri Dec 17 17:28:33 CET 2010

On 12/17/2010 09:31 AM, M. Cs. wrote:
> Yes, it is a complex program, with a lot of buttons, grids etc. I've already
> moved many of the parts into modules, still I have quite a lot of
> subroutines. I've transformed the gb2 into gb3. I'm preparing the porting to
> gb3, and I've encountered this situation. It's not a big problem for me to
> put some of the functions to modules, but after having moved around 500
> lines I couldn't achieve to run the program.
Make sure you do the "Tools, Update all forms," trick when opening a gb2
project in gb3 for the first time. That one bit me in the ass before
someone in the mailing list pointed it out. I thought gb3 was just super
unstable because it wouldn't run my app, but was happy to discover I was
wrong.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues