[Gambas-user] How many is too many in GB3?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Dec 17 13:12:43 CET 2010

> I've installed gambas3 from ubuntu's PPAs, and the first thing I've
> realized is that the number of allowed constants or code rows fell
> dramatically. I have a FMain of 11.000 rows written in gb2. Could you give
> me an esteem how much I have to modulize it to become acceptable for gb3?
>
> Thanks!

Actually the maximum number of constants didn't change. But Gambas 3 uses more
constants for form definitions.

There is no limit on the number of lines.

Otherwise I think I have a way to extend the maximum number of contants, so be
patient!

Benoît Minisini