[Gambas-user] Gambas2 to 3 port error "Form.Delete is badly overridden in class"

Ron ron at ...1740...
Tue Dec 14 09:28:02 CET 2010

This seem to be a common error.

Since the Gambas3 IDE knows that your forms are still version 2 (because
it says so on the first line of the form file) why not check for this
after project load and ask the user to convert them?

Regards,
Ron_2nd.