[Gambas-user] Feature request before release

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Tue Dec 14 03:25:04 CET 2010

Hi Benoit

Just another request for a feature I've asked for before, that shouldn't be
much trouble but would make dealing with complex forms easier.

In the IDE on the heirachy tab, having a search textbox to search for a
control. When one's form is complex it's possible to 'lose' these, if one
accidentally nudges a control in a container out of sight when brushing past
it with a cursor - I've done this many times, and it can be a very very
difficult job to locate where it is, or as a corolloy, locate a control which
has gone missing at some stage un-n oticed, but is putting the gui out of wack
visually

REgards

Richard