[Gambas-user] stop event and gtk

Michael mdavies5 at ...169...
Sun Dec 12 00:16:33 CET 2010

Not sure what you mean by "$bLang". In my Close button I set the
Form.Tag to any value and then test for this in the form_close event. If
the user closes from the Form Header the tag is not set and I can use a
message box to confirm the closure. The Stop Event works ok. I am using
Ubuntu 10.10 64 bit.

Regards
Michael