[Gambas-user] two separate groups of RadioButton same Form

Nicolas Koch nkoch22 at ...626...
Sat Dec 11 18:17:06 CET 2010

So I had taken a year hiatus away from the GAMBAS community due to the
military and am finally back home coding again. :D  I gotta tell you I
really miss and love coding in GAMBAS.  anyways on to my question...

I have a Form and I want to have two separate groups of RadioButtons.
In each group of RadioButtons on the same Form only one can be true, the
rest will be false.

How would I accomplish this?  I had tried separating using panels, but I
suppose I made a mistake somewhere.

Thanks again to any and all who respond.

Nick