[Gambas-user] Gambas 3 Printing

Michael mdavies5 at ...169...
Fri Dec 10 03:41:08 CET 2010

Benoit,
I am using Rev.3349 and I can set Paper Type and Paper Source but still
cannot set Output Tray, Paper Size and Orientation. This applies to the
GTK+ library. I can set Orientation under QT4 because that uses a
completely different dialog but it introduces different problems(
Paint.Begin(hPrinter) causes error. device is already being drawn).
The GTK+ library uses the same print dialog as Mozilla Firefox and all
the options are enabled when using Firefox.
I am using Ubuntu Maverick 10.10

Regards
Michael