[Gambas-user] gb3 - unable to load Qt translation

wally wally at ...2037...
Wed Dec 8 17:03:08 CET 2010

On Wednesday 08 December 2010 16:49:09 Benoît Minisini wrote:

> > So the translation-warning is not reponsible for missing error messages ?
> > Why i do not get error messages if something is wrong in code (gb3) ?
> >
> > wally
> >

> I don't what you are talking about. Can you be more precise?
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

Benoit,

i ask this in the 1st post of " [Gambas-user] gb3 - unable to load Qt
translation" thread:

"may this the reason i do not get Error messages ?
If a error in code occurs i get only a few seconds ballon message
in code line of error. How to fix it ?  "

I do not know where to look for error-messages if i coded errors.
I only get a short balloon-message in the wrong line of code.
just for a second or 2.  Where i have to look for the error message ?

wally