[Gambas-user] Gambas 3 Printing

Michael mdavies5 at ...169...
Wed Dec 8 06:22:45 CET 2010

Can anybody please clarify how to generate a new page when printing in
Gambas 3. I know you have have the Printer.Count value but it appears
you need to know the number of pages to set this value before printing.
You cannot loop through data and say INC hPrinter.Count. It will only
print the initial count value.
Similarly, I set the Count value high and then, when my data was
exhausted, I tried reducing the Count to the current .hPrinter.Page
value but this doesn't help.
In Gambas 2 you could just issue a .newpage command when your 'y' value
got too big.
Regards
Michael