[Gambas-user] gambas3 print image

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Dec 7 00:30:47 CET 2010

> this the demo :)
>

> But Benoit please try it too :.. i've found some failure on the output :
>
> On gtk ... the picture is too big ! (like the font in the reports)
>
> On Qt ... nothing in the file neither in pdf nor in ps

The Printer1.Count is zero by default on gb.qt4. You must set it to one so
that at least one page is printed. I will fix that so that the number of pages
is one by default as in gb.gtk.

And the picture is not "too big". You use Image.Width and Image.Height as
drawing dimension, so the result depends on the value of Paint.Width and
Paint.Height, which are very different between gb.gtk and gb.qt4.

I will try to make a Paint.DrawImage() utility function to help drawing
images.

Benoît Minisini