[Gambas-user] gambas3 print image

wally wally at ...2037...
Mon Dec 6 18:56:46 CET 2010

Fabian,
your demo works nice if you swich off  "gb.gui" and set "gb.gtk" instead.
Doing same with gb.qt4 creates empty files.
wally

Hello Fabian,

thank you for your quick reply.
I aslo get empty pdf.files with your Demo.
Not only blanc but empty zero-byte size file.

I found this on the web , but do not really know how to work with this
information:
"
Printer instances are Gambas objects, and as any other Gambas objects, you
must provide an event name, otherwise you cannot catch their events.
See the documentation on NEW in the wiki for the details.
Benoît Minisini
"

i tried somrthing like this:" Public  myPrinter AS NEW Printer"
and similar, but none creates a non-empty file.

wally