[Gambas-user] BUG: Problem with DateAdd function

EA7DFH ea7dfh at ...2382...
Sun Dec 5 12:31:59 CET 2010

El 05/12/10 01:16, Benoît Minisini escribió:

>> But then why am I getting the 'invalid date' error in 2.22?  And more
>> importantly, what do I need to do to correct it?
>>

> That is the question!
>
> Check first that you really have Gambas 2.22 installed, and that you run it.
> To do that, run "gbx2 -V" in a terminal. You will get the interpreter version.
>
> Regards,

Also, make sure you did uninstalled previous versions of Gambas2. If I
recall well, Gambas2 2.13 were installed in your system previously.

Since the install locations of Gambas is different whether you install
it from repositories or manually compiled (/usr/bin and /usr/local/bin
respectively) may be you still have both of them in your system, with
unpredictable behaviors.

Jesus, EA7DFH