[Gambas-user] Gambas3 Printing

Michael mdavies5 at ...169...
Sat Dec 4 12:46:31 CET 2010

Hi Fabien,
I've got printing to work ok but positioning objects on the page is
difficult compared to Gambas2. The Paint.Width and Paint.Height values
seem to bear no relation to pixels or mm. On A4 paper I get values of
559 and 760 approx. What units are used here? (My printer resolution is 300)
Also in the hPrinter.Configure() dialog I cannot set all the printer
options, specifically 'Orientation' is disabled. I set it in code with
hPrinter.Orientation = Printer.Landscape but the Paint component still
outputs in Portrait mode.
Would appreciate any assistance.
Regards
Michael