[Gambas-user] First look at Gambas 3

Michael mdavies5 at ...169...
Fri Dec 3 09:59:04 CET 2010

Thanks Rolf,
I did consider that but why would it change from Gambas 2 and make
upgrading so tiresome? Also with the change in colors I mentioned, I
thought this might be because I had a basically blue desktop theme when
I installed Gambas2 but a different desktop theme when I installed
Gambas3. THis is the only reason I can think of but it seems illogical
that Gambas would read your theme when installed and never update it. I
await Benoit's comments with much interest.
Regards
Michael