[Gambas-user] First look at Gambas 3

Michael mdavies5 at ...169...
Fri Dec 3 00:35:46 CET 2010

Thanks Benoit,
This enabled me to run in the IDE. I still have other mods to do as the
components do not fit on the form but I will work on this.
The error#11 did not happen with the V2.0 project. I started Gambas 3,
select File/New Project/QT4.
Get a project with FMain.  Press F5 and runs ok. CLick the X to close
the form and get error #11 plus the warning I mentioned previously.

Regards
Mike