[Gambas-user] Rollling back a verison

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Aug 30 13:52:29 CEST 2010

> Any idea's how to do this.
>
> I updated the svn today and since then some major parts of my code won't
> work, though the logic in those files has not been touched for months.
>
> Any help appreciated
> 1) How to identify current svn version

'svn info https://gambas.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gambas/gambas/trunk' will
give you information on the gambas repository.

'svn info' will give you information about the current directory.

Note that there is no "current version" of your local repository, as each
directory and each file can come from a different repository version.

> 2) How to select an arbitary version and roll back.

'svn update -r REVISION'

Note that you may have conflicts, as with 'svn update'.

If you want to come from a fresh repository, you can do a checkout too by
specifying the revision number.

'svn help COMMAND' can be useful too.

Benoît Minisini