[Gambas-user] To wish list... (Tom Harvey)

Thu Aug 26 08:18:13 CEST 2010

Am 26.08.2010 02:00, schrieb t rat:

> Hi,
> I would like an option in DateChooser to display Sunday as the 1st day of the week on DateChooser.  Presently Monday (the 2nd day of the week) is displayed as the first day of the week in DateChooser.  Thanks for everything!
>
> Using Gambas 2.20 on PCLinuxOS 2010.

In Europe we do it like that. All calendars begin with Monday. Sunday is
part of the weekend. I know that in Germany before  we had a big
discussion about it, but then we switched to the current system. Must
have been in the sixties or early seventies, just the time when I
started school, so I heard about the final discussion.

But: isn't that a matter of the locale? If you say KDE for instance that
you are in the US, all calendar apps should recognize this.

Regards

Rolf