[Gambas-user] Find method and string question

Wed Aug 25 13:11:43 CEST 2010

Hi folks,

Just to make sure I have got it right:

Does .Find only find whole strings, not part-strings?

Say flx[5] contains "This is a string" and I search for

flx.Find("string", gb.Text)

it doesn't find it (but should find number 5).

If flx[5] contains only "string", it is found.

At least it appears so, my string here is divided not by whitespaces but
by chr$(6), and I was searching for one of the part-strings. It didn't
recognize it, so that's why I ask just to make sure.

Regards

Rolf