[Gambas-user] Clipboard problem in Gambas

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Tue Aug 24 20:34:40 CEST 2010

Am Dienstag, den 24.08.2010, 19:22 +0300 schrieb Jussi Lahtinen:
> I have noticed it with Ubuntu also.
> I use Parcellite clipboard manager, I'm not sure if it matters.
> That bug is rare and I have not figured out how to reproduce it.
>
> Jussi

> >> Strange: it works perfectly as expected there. I copy some text with
> >>  CTRL+C, and I paste it in gedit with CTRL+V, and that works!
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>

> > I've changed the topic header - but just to comment here, this is a long
> > standing and inconsistant problem I've noticed in the linux environment
> > gambas.
> >
> > I has has happened more to more when I do ctrl C or use a menu with a copy
> > option, then switch immediately to gambas and do a Ctrl V or visa-versa.
> >
> > On the occasions it dosn't work, either nothing pastes, or what pastes was
> > from some previous copy.
> >
> > Can't reproduce it  not common - but just repeating that it does exist. My two
> > linux distro's I've experienced this in as ARCH and KUbuntu.
> >

> > Regards
> >
> > Richard

Salut,

I'v that troubles also, but I think in my case it's my KVM and/or the
KVM and VMware-Workstation because I'v that on my Ubuntu 8.04 (a real
computer) but also on Mandriva  2010.1 (also a real computer) and on all
VMware-Workstations from SuSE 9.x over BSD to Windows (worst since
Office 2007).

I do not belief, that "Computers" or "OS" have problems with Ctrl+C/+V

--
Cordialement
Charlie