[Gambas-user] Bug in TrayIcon

Mon Aug 23 17:27:53 CEST 2010

Yes, I modified startup, now there is 10s delay before starting gbr2.
And everything works.
Maybe I should write function to check if desktop panel is started or not.

BTW. Does anyone know why sleep 10 && gbr2 ... doesn't work?
It works in terminal, but in System --> Preferences --> Startup
Applications, it doesn't.
I had to do this via script to make it work.
Is this some linux restriction or bug in Ubuntu?

Jussi