[Gambas-user] gambas for iphone or ipad apps

Iggy Budiman iggy.budiman.it at ...626...
Sat Aug 21 09:37:15 CEST 2010

What about android on arm? Gambas can compile in arm right?
There's a lot of cheap (made in china) android tablet in the market.
If gambas (ide and compiled app.) can run on those platform, I'd like to
order some of those.
Would be nice too, since we would be able to make android application
using gambas, even develop on it too.

salam
-iggy