[Gambas-user] error when using a custom control

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Wed Aug 18 17:50:34 CEST 2010

Am Dienstag, den 17.08.2010, 21:18 -0300 schrieb Fabián Flores Vadell:
> Hi everybody.
>
> I wrote a custom control using Gambas 2.21, is not finished yet but I
> need test packaging and installation.
>
> I installed it on two virtualized tests machines (ubuntu and kubuntu
> 10.04 by virtualbox). I installed Gambas 2.18 too, from repositories.
>
> When I add the control to a test proyect, the below error message is displayed:
>
> "UserControl class is missing in 'yourclass' component exported classes"
>
> "yourclass" is the name of my custom control.
>
> I understand that if a custom class inherits from another custom
> class, both must be exported. But how I could to export "UserControl"?

Salut,

tell me if I'm wrong. I understand you like this.

You made a gambas2.component and when you use it the first time you get
that message. Right ?

For gambas2.components I know that they after compiling chosen in there
own project components list.

You can see it while loading the project into the IDE on a box where it
hadn't be used before.The component is claimed missing.

Just press continue.
--
Amicalement
Charlie