[Gambas-user] error when using a custom control

Fabián Flores Vadell fabianfloresvadell at ...626...
Wed Aug 18 02:18:33 CEST 2010

Hi everybody.

I wrote a custom control using Gambas 2.21, is not finished yet but I
need test packaging and installation.

I installed it on two virtualized tests machines (ubuntu and kubuntu
10.04 by virtualbox). I installed Gambas 2.18 too, from repositories.

When I add the control to a test proyect, the below error message is displayed:

"UserControl class is missing in 'yourclass' component exported classes"

"yourclass" is the name of my custom control.

I understand that if a custom class inherits from another custom
class, both must be exported. But how I could to export "UserControl"?

--
Fabián Flores Vadell
www.speedbooksargentina.blogspot.com