[Gambas-user] gb.image: image alpha channel accessibility

kevinfishburne kevinfishburne at ...1887...
Fri Aug 13 00:44:40 CEST 2010

Benoît Minisini wrote:

> I made an Image.DrawAlpha() method for you in revision #3101. Tell me if
> this
> is was you need.

Am compiling now and will run test code using the new method to produce
tiling with different layers. Thank you so much. I'll post my code when I
get a proof-of-concept sample working. Awesome! =)

-----
Kevin Fishburne, Eight Virtues
www:  http://sales.eightvirtues.com http://sales.eightvirtues.com
e-mail:  mailto:sales at ...1887... sales at ...1887...
phone: (770) 853-6271