[Gambas-user] DatePicker and MessageLabel were disabled in revision #3084

EA7DFH ea7dfh at ...2382...
Sun Aug 1 16:30:28 CEST 2010

El 01/08/10 02:11, Benoît Minisini escribió:
> Hi,
>
> As the subject said, I have disabled DatePicker and MessageLabel in the
> gb.form component, to see if someone use them.
>
> These controls have problems, especially the DatePicker, and if their creator
> want to fix them, they should tell me. Otherwise they may be removed, or
> rewritten if I have time and someone really needs them.
>
> In the same revision, you can add close buttons to TabStrip tabs, as someone
> asked recently.
>
> Regards,

 I use a custom DatePicker (based on DateChooser) extensively in my
applications in Gambas2, I don't want it to disappear as a control when
I begin migrating to Gambas3, as it saves a lot of code and it's a
handsome control.

So, please do not remove it... ;-)

--
Jesus, EA7DFH