[Gambas-user] 10.04 issue

JUHASZ Robert robert1juhasz at ...626...
Fri Apr 30 10:26:10 CEST 2010

Hello List,

When upgraded* to ubuntu 10.04 my applications using mysql don't work
anymore.
If I wanna run them from Gambas then I receive unexpected error message,
if I start a .gambas file from terminal then I receive something like
that:
juhasz at ...2425...:~$ /home/juhasz/Documents/Gambas/MCT/MCT.gambas
ERROR: #27: Cannot load component
'/usr/local/lib/gambas2/gb.db.mysql.so': libmysqlclient.so.15: cannot

Should I try to reinstall Gambas or what do you propose me to do?

*: upgrade means clicking on the button "upgrade to 10.04 LTS" from the
update manager. I used Ubuntu 9.10 (32 bit) before and I my programs
(including Gambas) were installed under 9.10.

Regards,
Robi