[Gambas-user] Installer

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Thu Apr 29 19:20:57 CEST 2010

did you try to store all this libs in an archive or in a directory ?
in the second case if you use a personal installer it can be
interesting that it have some featue like sharing all the libs in the
same directory for more than one apps...

but the difficulties is that look like to a package dependency
management .. interesting :)