[Gambas-user] Gambas3 - file or directory does not exist (run error), (Richard Frost)

Richard Frost dickfrost at ...2291...
Wed Apr 28 15:43:40 CEST 2010

gambas-user-request at lists.sourceforge.net wrote:
> Message: 3
> Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 16:35:46 -0400
> From: Richard Frost <dickfrost at ...2291...>
> Subject: [Gambas-user] Gambas3 - file or directory does not exist (run
> 	error)
> To: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
>
> I am using Ubuntu Karmic, and just tried to update to the most recent
> svn Gambas3 version (2906) .... compile appears OK, but when I try to
> run it I get:
>
> CRecentFile._new.15: #45: File or directory does not exist
> 0: CRecentFile._new.15
> 1: CRecentFile.Load.82
> 2: Project.Mail.199
>
> I had installed an older version last fall which had been working OK ...
>
> Thanks for any help, Dick Frost

Maybe everyone else knows this, but what I eventually found was a
Gambas3.conf file which contains the list of recent projects, and some
of these no longer existed after I installed the new svn version ...
simply removing them from the config file fixed the problem.

Dick Frost