[Gambas-user] Mouse Clicks become unresponsive on form?

Dr.Diesel dr.diesel at ...626...
Tue Apr 27 23:09:34 CEST 2010

Benoît Minisini wrote:

>> you

>> form

>> > I can't see any problem: can you depict it more precisely please?
>>
>> Not much else to say.  After clicking the Data, then World, then Data
>> tab,
>> no other mouse clicks work.  It is like the app is hung.
>
> Is it really hung, or is it something else ? Can you pause the program
> from
> the IDE ? Can you stop it with gdb ?
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

No it is not truly hung cause the menus still work, just you can't click on
any tabs or buttons.  Pausing/stopping from the IDE works fine.

If it helps any I can get you VNC access to poke around?