[Gambas-user] GamBas3

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Tue Apr 27 04:44:46 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 27 April 2010 08:11:30 Jerry McBride wrote:
> A question for you all... :')
>

> Just "how usable" is Gambas3?
>
> I'm being pushed into dropping Gambas2 due to kde3 and qt3 being deprecated
>  in Gentoo. My only option is to move into Gambas 3.0... and I need to
>  know, just how usable is it?

What can I say, its brilliant, has been for a long time. I find it very stable,
and if you do uncover bugs Benoit is pretty quick to fix if you identify them.

I have a complicated gui with god knows how many many dozens of  forms,
modules and classes, a huge postgres backend with hundreds of tables, and 99%
of time if it falls over it is my coding.

Remember however it is an evolving work in progress.

Regards

Richard