[Gambas-user] Mouse Clicks become unresponsive on form?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Apr 26 23:33:41 CEST 2010

> Running SVN 2910.  After a few mouse click, either switching a few
> TabStrips or a few button clicks the mouse clicks become ineffective.
> Sometimes I can click around and one click will take, but then it drops
> out again.
>
> I have these components:
>
> Component=gb.image
> Component=gb.gtk
> Component=gb.form
> Component=gb.db
> Component=gb.db.form
> Component=gb.db.mysql
> Component=gb.settings
> Component=gb.info
> Component=gb.net
>
> On Fedora 12_64bit with gtk version:
>
> gtk+-devel-1.2.10-69.fc12.x86_64
> gtk2-devel-2.18.9-3.fc12.x86_64
> gtk2-2.18.9-3.fc12.x86_64
> gtk2-devel-docs-2.18.9-3.fc12.x86_64
> gtk+-1.2.10-69.fc12.x86_64
>
> This was compiled with ./reconf-all and ./configure -C with no errors.
> Gambas reported that all components will be installed.
>
> I can send my project if that helps.
>
> Many Thanks!

Your main form has the Type property set to "Menu". It should be set to
"Normal".

Can you try with the Type property set to "Normal", and tell me if you have
strange click behaviour again?

--
Benoît Minisini