[Gambas-user] "User components" replaced by "Libraries" in Gambas 3

Dimitris Anogiatis dosida at ...626...
Mon Apr 26 18:17:06 CEST 2010

Benoît,

Will all the controls that are gambas written, be implemented in this
fashion too?
if so how will the IDE distinguish between a library and a control?

Regards,
Dimitris