[Gambas-user] Detect a Window closed in Workspace

David Villalobos Cambronero david.villalobos.c at ...626...
Mon Apr 26 17:21:37 CEST 2010

Hi, I got a problem, here is the scenario:

I got a WorkSpace, to this work space I add some objects, these objects
inherits from Window, and basicaly has an Editor inside of them, I load a
text from a file to the Editor, what I need is that when the WorkSpace tab
is closed I need to check if there are modification without been saved.

How can I know if the ActiveWindow of the Workspace is going to be closed?

--
Regards
---