[Gambas-user] TextBox and CR

Ron_1st ronstk at ...239...
Thu Apr 22 10:13:54 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 21 April 2010, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> > 24 character LCD display that need that WAIT.
> >

> Why do you need to call WAIT? You should only use it when you want to refresh
> your GUI during some heavy processin. Otherwise, if you should use SLEEP.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

OK. I need the sleep to tell the interface in first byte what to do with second byte
It needs some time to interpret the first byte and send some info back.
The wait is to update the screen and then send th secon byte.

Just as a possible/hypo way there could be time for the second keypress.
When the event manager does not fire new events before the current subroutine
has ended then I asume no problem. But alway better to prevent then try to
find why o why it does not work anymore after a update of some component.

(maybe this is from my very old multy tread VB findings in the past)

Best regards,

Ron_1st