[Gambas-user] Please help

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Apr 21 19:31:28 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 21 April 2010 12:14 pm, Zelimir Ikovic wrote:
> http://code.google.com/p/domotiga-livecd/downloads/list
> When I download Live CD there is 8 files, what is next to do

I can't tell what operating system you're using, so here are a few guesses.

In Ubuntu, you would install "unrar" in System/Administration/Synaptic
package manager, open the folder into which you downloaded the files, and
double click the first file.  In the window that comes up should be the CD
image.  Drag that into another folder, right click on it, and select "Write
to Disc".

If you're running Windows, you'll want to google for 7zip (I think it's
www.7-zip.org), download and install it.  Open the folder into which you
downloaded the files, and double click the first file.  In the window that
comes up should be the CD image.  Drag that into another folder.
Unfortunately, I don't know what Windows software is best to use for
burning CD images to disc, so you'd have to google around for that.

Rob