[Gambas-user] serial port issue

Ron ron at ...1740...
Wed Apr 21 13:12:08 CEST 2010

You mean crashing like in signal #11 core dump or the application
doesn't do what's wanted?

Which version of Gambas?

There where a few serial port related bug fixes.
http://gambas.sourceforge.net/en/changelog2.html

I use a lot (10) serial ports in my gambas app. 24/7 but I do not use
xon/off.

Regards,
Ron.