[Gambas-user] serial port issue

Ron ron at ...1740...
Wed Apr 21 10:30:57 CEST 2010

Maybe try to see if there are any differences between the ports with the setserial command.

$ setserial -a /dev/ttyS1
/dev/ttyS1, Line 1, UART: unknown, Port: 0x02f8, IRQ: 3
        Baud_base: 115200, close_delay: 50, divisor: 0
        closing_wait: 3000
        Flags: spd_normal skip_test

$ setserial -a /dev/ttyUSB1
/dev/ttyUSB1, Line 0, UART: unknown, Port: 0x0000, IRQ: 0
        Baud_base: 24000000, close_delay: 0, divisor: 0
        closing_wait: infinite
        Flags: spd_normal low_latency