[Gambas-user] Compiling Gambas3 on Fedora 12

Ron ron at ...1740...
Wed Apr 21 08:15:01 CEST 2010

I have build one for stable version Gambas2, not Gambas3, you can
download it here:
http://code.google.com/p/domotiga-livecd

I have created it for people who want to try out DomotiGa (my Gambas
home automation project)
But it includes Ubuntu 9.10 32 bits Desktop and a complete Gambas
2.18.0, so you can use it for testing Gambas too.

I'm working on building a new one based on Ubuntu Lucid Lynx and the
latest stable version of Gambas.
But it takes a while before I have time to finish and Lucid Lynx is
released.

Because it's a live cd (dvd) all you do, doesn't survive a reboot,
unless you save your projects on a USB key.

It doesn't change anything on your computer unless you choose to install
it via the desktop icon.
Look here for password and other information:
http://www.domotiga.nl/wiki/Domotiga/Downloads

Regards,
Ron.