[Gambas-user] Compiling Gambas3 on Fedora 12

Matteo Pasotti matteo.pasotti at ...626...
Wed Apr 21 01:58:02 CEST 2010

Il 21/04/2010 01:38, Benoît Minisini ha scritto:
> If pkg-config does not give the GTK+ paths, then something need to be install,
> but I can't tell you what as I don't know Fedora at all. Maybe a Fedora user
> can help you?

Thanks Benoît, finally I've discovered the package missing: gettext-devel.

When I've two minutes I'll try to write down a list of the packages for
fedora, considering that there's no docs about it and fedora has strange
packaging conventions.

Regards

--
Matteo