[Gambas-user] TextBox and CR

Ron_1st ronstk at ...239...
Tue Apr 20 16:45:13 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 20 April 2010, Caveat wrote:
> Hi Rolf,
> I guess you're right.  I threw the code together very quickly, just to
> make a working example for you.  But 100% correct, you don't need lcode
> or AS Variant or DIM or lcode = Key.Code... :-)

In general I should say the same. But Key.Code is in a way dynamic and a
new KeyPress could occur before the related subroutine is finished.
So otherwise I say it is not wrong but playing the safe way taht it is
and stay the same for sure.

Just my two cents :)

> Let's just hope this doesn't turn into another marathon "static const?"
> thread ;-)

LOL
(still it was interesting and I did learn something too)

> Regards,
> Caveat

Best regards,

Ron_1st