[Gambas-user] form_resize issue

Robert JUHASZ robert1juhasz at ...626...
Sun Apr 18 15:17:05 CEST 2010

Hi Benoit,

I put together the small project with 2 level of TabStrip controls and with
tableview controls on some of them.
First it seemed to work perfectly... but finally I could reproduce the
effect on my computer.

When the app starts up then (normally) the controls resize correctly. Just
after keep your eyes on one of the tableviews and resize the form (I just
change from maximized to normal window and back).
The tableview I look at behaves normally. But when I check the others they
have the size corresponds to the normal window size.

Will be interesting to see if the same happens for you or if you find a
silly mistake in the code.

For the moment I didn't put any refreshing - I did it in the project I work
on but didn't help.

Regards,
Robi