[Gambas-user] Did anybody try to run stepper motors through paralel port

Zelimir Ikovic zelimir_ikovic at ...43...
Sun Apr 18 02:04:26 CEST 2010

I have VB6 program that run CNC plasma machine. It work very well and smooth under win200, but in WinXP machine motion is not good.

It doesnot help if I set REALTIME prority for the process ...

How about Linux and Gambas? Daes it depent on version of Linux ...

What is resolution for Gambas Timer? Can I wait 10 microsec do something wait 10 microsec and so on ...

Regards