[Gambas-user] static const?

Fabián Flores Vadell fabianfloresvadell at ...626...
Thu Apr 15 02:38:10 CEST 2010

2010/4/14 Doriano Blengino <doriano.blengino at ...1909...>:
> Errata corrige:

>> May be that I am missing something, but... how can you say that it works
>> if it omits to test the last item?
>>

> Time later, driving to home and still thinking about this routine, I
> finally recalled what you wanted to say with "comprobation".
> Yes, you are right - your code works. If I would have payed more
> attention to the routine, I would have noticed. But, stupidly, I
> concentrated only on the cycle, noting that it was missing a test on the
> last item. That last item is managed by the last test before exiting.
>
> Still I don't like this routine. What happens if TabStrip1.Count=0
> (emtpy tabstrip)?

Ouch! TabStrip without tabs doesn't fit in my mind, ie Why somebody
want a TabStrip without at least one tab?

Moreover, by default TabStrip have one tab. (design time and execution time).

> "Listen twice before you speak.
> This is why we have two ears, but only one mouth."

ha! Very funny. I like it.

Regards.

--
Fabián Flores Vadell